Stockbridge, VT – 50 year old Brendan Smith was electrocuted while watching someone cut branches off a tree. Smith was in a group of people watching when, as police believe, a branch fell and hit a live wire as it dropped to the ground. He was not hit by any debris but bystanders found him laying on the ground. Police added that his body may have been touching some equipment that might have conducted the electricity through his body. Attempts to revive him were unsuccessful.
For more information; http://ift.tt/2vrk7zo
The post Police believe man was electrocuted after branch hits wire appeared first on Dripline.net.